Friday, May 4, 2007

GSW- We Believe

I was going to write a real entry, but did you see the Warriors/Mavs game last night?!?!?!? Those fans were amazing. I'm not a big fan of the color yellow, but seeing that sea of yellow, yelling, cheering, chanting.....that was cool.

We should have seen this coming. The Warriors made a big trade mid season to get Stephen Jacksona and Al Harrington for the slow Mike Dunleavy, Jr.. Baron Davis has been healthy for the first time since he nearly beat the Magic by himself in 2001. And the Warriors wer 3-0 against Dallas this year.

Oh, the home team won. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-070504

Anyone seen Dirk's game? Oh, Stephen Jackson took it and is taking it with him to Utah or Houston next week.

(note- GSW usually stands for gun shot wound in medical parlance. Every time I see it on the sports ticker, I kind of jump before I realize it's the Golden State Warriors. Then I remember they play in Oakland and I worry again.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Milo even got excited by that game...and this is a 5-year-old who prefers hockey over anything else.